you ready to interview?
1. Do you know
what you want to do? The clearer your picture the easier it will
be to get a job.
2. Are you aware of your strengths and weaknesses? Know your weaknesses
and work on them.
3. Why are you looking for a change?
4. Do you have a plan for your career?
5. Is there any special training you need?
6. Do you know how much money to ask for?
Do you have a professional image? The more serious you look, the more
serious youll be looked upon.
8. Is your resume the best it can be? Prepare a resume that will reflect
9. Do you have good business references to use?
10. Are you ready to spend an hour answering questions about yourself?
are your communication skills? Mirror your interviewer.
contact, handshakes, and body language tell so much about you. What
do you think yours reflects?